Outpatient Counselling in Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai Holistic offers outpatient counselling in Chiang Mai with male and female therapists for individuals, couples, children, teens, families, LGBTQ as well as support via clinical supervision for professionals working within the field.
Our recommended counsellors in Chiang Mai offer a nonjudgmental and empathetic approach which fits within our core values alongside our holistic services as we look to heal the whole person to allow them to make positive life changes, counselling can be a major component within this.
Whether you are living here permanently visiting on holiday or have recently left one of the local rehabs or sober houses in Chiang Mai and looking for ongoing support, secondary care or continued sober living we have various options available for a tailored individualised approach.
More details about sober living in Chiang Mai can be found by visiting our 28 day Recovery Program and 28 day Urban Retreat pages
Some Benefits of Outpatient Counselling in Chiang Mai
- Choose from a selection of highly experienced male and female counsellors with many areas of expertise including anxiety, depression, codependency, relationship counselling, trauma / PDST, grief, loss and bereavement, alcohol and substance abuse, gambling and many more.
- Various therapy modalities include: CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), Art Therapy, Person-Centered Therapy, DBT (Dialectical behavioral therapy), Emotionally Focused Therapy and Hypnotherapy
- Bilingual therapists (English and Thai) for those looking for in person counselling in Chiang Mai.
- Multiple languages available for clients in Bangkok or online counselling including Thai, English, Mandarin, Malay, Indonesian, Tagalog and Hindi.
- 90 and 120 minutes sessions available – proven to offer significantly more therapeutic value than traditional 50 minute sessions.
- No extra charge for couples or family therapy
- Evening and weekend appointments for increased convenience
- Free initial consultation before making any commitment